We care for your trees

Please go to your local council website to see their Tree Preservation Order and to obtain the necessary documentation if council approval is required to carry out the desired tree work. The application needs to be made by the landowner on which the tree is situated. However Sydney Arborist can help you with the application process and the necessary documentation such as arborist reports if required.

  • Canada Bay Council
  • City of Sydney
  • Hornsby Council
  • Hunters Hill Council
  • Ku-ring-gai Council
  • Lane Cove Council
  • Leichardt Council
  • Manly Council
  • Mosman Council
  • North Sydney Council
  • Parramatta Council
  • Pittwater Council
  • Ryde Council
  • Warringah Council
  • Woollahra Council
  • Willoughby Council
  • Call us if you need any help with the application process and the necessary documentation.